This article applies to:
If your Hurco Autobend 5/5C Control is reporting the following error message "MOTION ERROR" check the following:
- Check the fuses and circuit breakers inside the Hurco power cabinet and backguage.
- Check the servo enable signal at connector J1 pin 8 to pin 12 (on guage drive board), signal should go to 12vdc when the run button is pressed.
- Check for 15vdc at connector J1 pin 9 to pin 12 (on guage drive board.
- Check for 2-47vdc coming out of the guage drive board on connector J3 pin 1 to pin 3 when you press the run button.
- Check for an open winding on the motor (1 ohm), and tach (47 ohm).
- Check for output voltage on motor 3-5vdc and tach 203vdc when backguage is moved by hand.
If problems persist contact Hurco Technical Support for further assistance.