If your goal is to increase profitability by reducing setup time and programming time, the Hurco control is for you. We’ve separated the benefits of our control into sections so you can easily evaluate each feature to see how our technology can make your shop more profitable.
- Control Flexibility is the hallmark of the integrated control with both conversational and NC programming methods included. You know your business—our control gives you the flexibility to determine whether NC or conversational is the most efficient approach for your shop. Oftentimes, a shop that only uses NC programming starts using conversational to make fixtures or vises, or they discover that NC/Conversational Merge is an efficient way to add a feature to an NC program.
- Conversational Programming Features + Benefits Many controls offer some version of conversational, but Hurco conversational programming is the gold standard—our co-founder invented it! Learn more about conversational features.
- NC Programming Features + Benefits While conversational is the cornerstone of our company, the integrated Hurco control has high-end features, such as processing speed, look-ahead, and CAM compatibility that are critical to NC shops and machinists. Learn more about the NC features of the Hurco control.
- Mill Turn Features + Benefits When you invest in a Hurco mill turn lathe, you get many of the powerful milling control features found on our mills that make programming easy, such as multiple radial and axial milling strategies and UltiPocket, which includes advanced pocketing routines with unlimited islands and helical plunge. Learn more about the Mill Turn features of the Hurco control
- Operational Features + Benefits The benefits of our control go beyond straightforward programming, processing power, and an intuitive graphical user interface. There are multiple operational features that provide significant benefits while you’re in the cut. Learn more our control’s operational features.