The stability of the double-column, the ladder design of the Z-axis, and the overall weight of the BX machines provide exceptional accuracy, thermal compensation, and outstanding surface finish capabilities. Equipped with an 18,000 rpm spindle and Hurco's patented UltiMotion technology, the BX series is designed for high speeds and tight tolerances.
- Extremely rigid and thermally stable double-column design.
- Ladder design of bridge provides maximum support to the head casting.
- Close proximity of spindle to bridge casting reduces overhang.
- Roller-type rails on all axes provide additional rigidity.
- Direct-coupled ballscrews support increased speed and accuracy.
- Motorized high-speed spindle.
The Hurco BX40Ui CNC double-column machine center, with trunnion table mounted along the Y-axis, is the perfect combination of performance and flexibility. The ladder structure and double-column design provides extreme rigidity and outstanding support for the head. With an 18k motorized spindle and oversized linear guide rollers, the BX40Ui is perfect for a wide range of applications. Exceptional cutting feed rates are achieved with patented high-speed motion technology – resulting in the fastest cut with the best surface finish. Powerful 5-axis/5-sided control features make the transition from conventional 3-axis machining easy.